Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, April 21, 2011

A nice surprise!

As we wait for our immigration fingerprinting and approval, we were pleasantly surprised with a referral!

I can't publicly post her picture but I'll tell you a little about her.

First off, she's beautiful!  She's about 10 months old living in Chongqing, China.  We are calling her Le Le until we decide on her name. 

We are termed 'paper pregnant' and I am feeling surprisingly less sick compared to the other pregnancies. 

I love my boys, but it's totally wonderful to use the word daughter and granddaughter and niece. 

We hope to travel to get her by Nov/Dec. 

A few things to pray about:
1. Her health, safety and well-being.  She is supposed to paired with an 'auntie' and be getting some really good care.  Pray she stays healthy and developmentally on track.
2. We switched agencies-We feel like this a good move, but it requires a re-do of A LOT of paperwork(I almost wrote homework :))  We don't have to re-do the homestudy.
3. My job.
4. Our finances and fundraising-This process is going faster than expected so that gives us less time to get the money together.  We are having a yardsale on May 7th-pray for a good turnout, a 31 party on May 20th and an Isaac's dinner-stay tuned for that.

Thank you..and if you want a picture of her, feel free to email me :)

Steff

2 comments:

  1. Happy for you! Keeping you in prayer. She is beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'm so excited for you that it's moving along nicely. Can't wait to see and meet your little girl soon!

    ReplyDelete