Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Some updates

We are still waiting for our Log In Date..although I am guessing it's around June 29th or so.  Now, we wait for our Letter Seeking Confirmation, or LOA.  That could take 30-90 days, the average being 60 days. 

We received a grant from Annie's Forever Families for $2,000. This is a huge praise as it will be directly applied to our agency fee.

We also received an anonymous gift in our church mailbox.  I don't know if the person/family reads this but we wanted to thank you.  Our family prayed for you over dinner tonight and I pray that God would bless you in abundance for your generosity.  Truly, thank you!

We are still waiting for three other grant decisions, please pray for that.  We have over 15K still left to pay towards this adoption. 

A family traveling to the orphange where Le Le is, took some pictures of her.  They said she is loved, happy and healthy.  Thank you Lord for watching over her until we can get there. 

Le Le's birthday is in 12 days, and I'm preparing to send a small cake to her.  It deeply saddens me that I cannot be there.  In her honor, I decided to post a picture of Le Le.  It's not going to be up long so look now!

Introducing our Daughter:  To be named, now called Le Le, almost 1 year old:



Steff

2 comments:

  1. she is BEAUTIFUL!!! I am looking forward to holding you Le Le and putting your pink hat on your sweet little head...I have been waiting a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Steff, she is so beautiful!! Look at those eyes and smile, oh my, what a sweetheart. Thank you so much for the update and allowing all of us to be a part of this experience with you. Our prayers continue to be with you, it's awesome to see God working and providing for your family!!!

    ReplyDelete