Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, December 30, 2010

A boy and his ponytail, oh and a home study

Thanks to those that supported us through the Walkonwatercolors.com fundraiser.  In the next three months, I have to gather about 6K, so I will be offering some other fundraisers.  Please continue to explore walkonwatercolors.com and make any purchases you want using our code word "China". 

Today we meet with the homestudy agency.  Pray that the process doesn't overwhelm us and cause me to faint.  I have gathered all the required documents except my birth certficate(they took it for my passport, I didn't know they did that) and the water potability test.  We have to prove our water is drinkable.  So, I order a kit for relatively cheap, but what they don't tell you is you have to overnight the water sample for $18 bucks.  Annoying.  Anyway, everything else is gathered and I hope we have a plan after this meeting. As most of you know, I am a planner and start to wig out when I don't have plans.  I'll update later tonight.

The great haircut hasn't happened.  I can't bring myself to do it.  Gender stereotypes are out the door in this house! 


No comments:

Post a Comment