Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Today, our middle child, turns four.  I just cannot believe he is that OLD. 

Dearest R(1),

When I think about the years that I have had to spend with you, to be your mommy, I get teary.  You are such a blessing, a wonderful little boy!  You are observant, kind and loving.  You haven't developed a passion yet, but you like so many things from trains to baseball and seemingly everything in between!  Your smile lights up a room!

I thank God that I was allowed to be your mommy because you are a very special little boy.  I love you and I am so blessed to watch you grow up.

Love,
Mommy







1 comment:

  1. Happy Birtday you special "R" you! You are an angel even though you say you are not and also a sweetie pie....I love you very much

    ReplyDelete