Family Picture

Family Picture

Saturday, May 21, 2011

New Pictures and waiting...

On friday, we received two new pictures of Le Le.  She is so beautiful and is no longer a baby.  I don't want to publicly post pictures of her until we have adopted her, but I'm happy to email. 

We are waiting for our immigration approval(to approve us to adopt from China).  I would LOVE for this to arrive in the mailbox by Saturday as I will be in harrisburg on Tuesday for a meeting and I could take it to authenticate it then.  It most likely won't be approved until Tuesday and we won't get it until Thurs or Friday.  It could take even longer if we get a request for evidence.  The sooner we can get approval, the sooner we can get our Dossier to China and begin the wait for our Letter Seeking Confirmation.  Please pray for an approval!

Thank you to all those that ordered from our 31 fundraiser!  We also had our second yard sale and sold a bit more!

Steff

1 comment: