Family Picture

Family Picture

Saturday, February 5, 2011

New foods, T-shirts and Steelers!

So, how has the diversification(is that a word?) going in regards to food?  Well, hmmm.  I've gotten the boys to eat raw carrots and celery.  Tonight we tried shrimp.  The pictures speak for themselves.



R loved it!
 
C loved it!

R was happy not to eat it


Brian making fun of the boys
 Shrimp was not a hit.  Greens weren't either :).  I'll keep trying.  I'm taking suggestions as to what to try next.

Tomorrow is the Superbowl and Brian is so excited.  I made him two cookie cakes to celebrate.





I'm attaching a few pictures of the shirts you can purchase and we get some proceeds from the shirts. 





you can order those shirts here

Thank you for your support!  Go Steelers!





1 comment:

  1. I would look through the Seinfeld cookbook you have for suggestions....great ideas in there. I love the cookie cakes you made...Bri is so lucky to have you. Maybe the shrimp needs to be dipped in organic ketchup...they love ketchup...you do have a challenge...good luck!

    ReplyDelete