Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, November 3, 2011

leaving on a jet plane

We'll be leaving on jet plane soon. 

Well the first plane is a propellor plane but the next one is a jet plane.

Keep us in your thoughts and prayers.  To be perfectly honest, I'm terrifed.  But so joyful to have her soon!

God led us to adopt, blessed us financially and now He'll lead us through the next two weeks.  That I'm sure about.  Everything else...not so sure. 

Keep reading, it's going to be a wild ride!

Steff

2 comments:

  1. I know that feeling...terrified yet excited at the same time! You are going to do GREAT! :) We will be praying for you every day & watching for updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you! Just can't wait to see your daughter in your arms! I will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete