Family Picture

Family Picture

Saturday, November 12, 2011

A new city

Well, we're here in Guangzhou and much happier. Bed is much softer (a huge plus), city smaller, more Americans, better wifi access (still not in room), better baby behavior, another good guide, more to do, warmer weather, and one step closer to home.

Plz continue to be in prayer. We have been marveling at how the little details have been working themselves out. Plz be in prayer about the flight home. Hope is usually well-behaved, but hates sitting on laps.

I'm not sure if this is going to work, as I have to email blogger to post this, but I'll CC someone with the email who can post it directly, but I'm going to post a pic out the window of the city scape. I'll do 2, one of he city line and another of the market below.

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment