Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Are you the type of person who eats a scone?

While making breakfast yesterday(homemade blueberry scones), I asked Brian the origin of the word 'scone' and from whom did 'scones' originate?  We both guessed British.  He followed up the comment with "only certain people eat scones".  So, I ask:  Are you the type of person who eats scones?  When prompted by personality tests to you score high in the scone category?  I just thought it was funny that he would group certain people into liking scones or not.  Anyway, the scones were good and all three boys (and Brian) ate them and asked for seconds.  So, I guess my family is the type of family that eats scones :) !



We've had a fun weekend full of family get togethers and quality family time.  I hope everyone else did.

1 comment:

  1. I think what Bri means Is it would be appropriate to hold your pinky in the air whilst eating scones ..that is, if you are not using a fork....I do like scones, yes definitely.

    ReplyDelete