Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, January 7, 2011

Sickness

So far, this season we have been pretty healthy.  We cringed of the stomach bug horrors.  We seemed to miss that bug(which I am grateful for).  We are being hit right now with sickness. Brian and I were both sick last night and now the kids seem to have a bug.  Luckily, we can rest all weekend and hopefully feel better by Monday.

A company that I ordered a bow from for a friend is having a 20% off sale on every bow.  Should I dare by some for my soon to be little girl?  I have told several people that she will have bows in her hair everyday until I get tired of it.  So, I better get stocking up.  I only have 11-15 months to gather all I need.  Anyone with extra girly bows send them my way!  Oh, and I know there is a possibility she won't keep them in but I'm going to try!

We hope everyone is feeling ok in your household...come on spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment