Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Save the date!

We are holding a fundraiser night on March 10th from 5-8pm at Texas Roadhouse in Lancaster, pa. We get 10 percent from all the sales during that time. You have to present a flyer with your bill so that the 10 percent can be put towards the adoption. We will be there so I hope you can come out and have a great meal! Texas roadhouse is reasonably priced with all you can eat peanuts and awesome rolls.

I will attach the flyers when I get them but please save the date if you can make it.

Also, if you are looking for a great valentines day gift. walkonwatercolors.com has a wonderful LOVE print. Make sure to use our code word "china".

We sincerely appreciate your support!

1 comment:

  1. I will be there...I bought the LOVE print from walkonwatercolors and it is amazing...I would highly recommend it....keep the updates coming. :)

    ReplyDelete